bioTree is part of the bioCare Family of Companies that was first established in 2002 with the creation of bioLawn. Our goal is to use environmentally sound practices and safer products to create nurturing environments for the families in the communities we serve.
bioLawn began in 2002 with a focus on creating luscious lawns through safer products and application methods. In 2010, we launched bioTree; a plant health organization that implements safer products and application methods for residential trees and shrubs. In 2012 we launched bioHome, which expands our safer products and application method approach to carpets, upholstery, and air ducts. In 2020, we merged Healthy Grass into our bioLawn brand which enhanced our offering with new services and ideas that fit within our safer products and application methods promise.
The bioCare Family of Companies achieves its mission to use safer products and application methods by:
- Carefully selecting each product through vigorous research reviews, understanding how products are formulated, how they work in plants, and breakdown in the environment.
- Connecting with university research scientists to trial new practices and products
- Conducting limited trials on new products and application methods to ensure performance and safety prior to using them in our programs.
- Training our technicians on proper identification of problems to minimize the number of treatments necessary
- Strict protocols on application methods and equipment to ensure precise and appropriate application.
- We will continually work to make your home and landscape a safer and more beautiful haven for you and your family.
- We’re committed to helping restore our environment to a more natural condition.
- To donate a portion of our profits to organizations in our local communities.
- Continually research and use safer products to get the best results from the healthiest methods.
- Unleash nature’s sustainable and life-giving abilities.
"As a new customer, I am remarkably impressed with your responsiveness and personal attention. Thank you!!"
Adam from Egan
"You have been such an amazing crew. I love the frequent communication and the happy technicians. You have all been fantastic!"
Anna from Egan
"Thank you for the email – this years program looks great! Looking forward to another year of great service and excellent results!"
John from West Lakeland